Thursday, August 16, 2012

New spa in town: Elite Nails Spa - Capri Oasis



I'm happy for a friend as she opens the newest branch of her spa, the Elite Nails Spa - Capri, Oasis in Pasig. This is the 4th branch of Elite Nails Spa next to one that just recently opened in WWCC, Mandaluyong City.

The Capri-Oasis branch had a soft opening last week and is set to to have a grand one a few days from now.  I decided to check out the 80 square meter spa and was glad with what I see.  Too bad I wasn't able to bring my camera, the photos I took using my iPad are quite blurred. But I guarantee that the spacious spa, house on the first floor of Capri Oasis in Maybunga is indeed inviting and promises to make one feel fantastic. I can't wait to have my first pampering and treatments at this branch!



As I  entered the spa, I noticed the well-arranged reception area and the huge sofas will make your waiting just enough to observe and appreciate the place. I specially like the giant bamboo fountain, it got me hooked actually, feeling the water dripping from the bamboo-made faucets and looking at my reflection in the mirror feels like I'm in another place far  away from the city. One good reason for me to keep coming back, hehe.


The couches are in dark brown leather, the same set I've seen in one of their branches, it feels really comfortable sitting at plus the furry pillows and green towels in every seat are something new to my eyes. I'm really excited to have my mani, pedi and foot spa done in here while I cuddle those eye-candy squares.


Half of the space is where the 'admit rooms' located for massage, waxing and other body treatments. I forgot to count the cubes but I think it has more or less 8 including a couple's room. The beds are neatly covered with dim lights and clocks atop. Plus, a personalized locker in every cube to secure belongings, a plus point for me.



If you want to checkout this spa, they're opened already and currently offering the following promo:


Only P150.00 per hour for their signature massage services
FREE! Spa Manicure with purchase of Elite Spa pedicure (worth 350+ I think). You'll be able to save around P200!
FREE! Seaweed Oil control facial with purchase of body scrub = around P300 savings!


You may visit Elite Nails Spa new branch at Unit 104 Solare building, Capri Oasis, Maybunga Pasig City. Open on Mondays to Sundays, 11am to 11pm.  For inquiries, you may also call these numbers - 09178086950 / 0933-6537276 / 0921-5918801
.

No comments:

Post a Comment