Thursday, December 21, 2017

VivoChella Year End Party 2017

Vivo celebrated a year-end party for their employees, dealers and media partners at a coolest event place in the metro, The Palace Pool Club in BGC. I was with my dear friend Nikole of http://www.chubbychitchat.com/ and other blogger colleagues and we really had fun hanging out by the pool and listening to party music with Vivo's coachella themed party.

Some photos :)

#VivoChella
Mood
DJ spinning


Out with the sistah from another mother, Nikole :)

Selfie by the pool 

Party friends haha
We also bumped into some of Vivo's ambassadors like my favorite girl, talented actress and singer, Julie Anne San Jose and Jason Dy. I was hoping to see Tony Labrusca and Kisses Delavin but I learned that they couldn't make it so because of their busy schedules. 

With my loves, Julie :)

And a groupie with @myjaps
With Jason Dy
I had fun even if I had to leave early because of some commitments. Thank you so much VIVO for this fun night, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#VivoChellaParty

No comments:

Post a Comment