Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You Samsung Philippines!

One of the best things that ever happened to my blogging career (chos!) this year is being part and being invited by Samsung Philippines to their events, launches, etc. I'm also thankful to a dear blogger friend Ria for getting me and my sistah Nikole in to Samsung's media family (yeah!).


Samsung Philippines take care of their partners very well I must say. They're very generous and the queen of Samsung's Public Relations, Ms. O is very respectful and accommodating. You will never feel that her position has got to her head in any way. Newbies or pro, we're all treated fairly. That's why, SAMSUNG PR and Ms. O indeed rocks!




Thank you for all the great time we shared. Wishing Samsung Electronics Philippines a joyous Christmas, more great consumer products and more success to come.


And by the way, thank you so much for this gift you sent me, I appreciate the thought so much :).


  


Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment