Friday, December 23, 2011

Wishlist

I suddenly came up with my own Christmas wishlist when I'm actually not into having one. I'm actually shy to have one and announce to my family/friends what gift(s) I want to receive this Christmas aside from, surprises are a more hit to me.




But I was thinking for the past few days on how, in my own small way I can be of help to our fellow kababayan who were affected with the loss of their loved ones, houses and properties due to the recent outburst of typhoon Sendong in the northern Mindanao. So I quickly made a shoutout in my facebook account and listed the stuff I want to receive should my friends and family would care to give me one but with an option to donate to the victims of calamity. Here's exactly what I posted: 


Sa mga may plano mag-regalo sken (ako na assuming), you can choose 1 or 2 or give as many as you want from my wishlist below (hehe).





  • bangles holder
  • sleek blush (makeup)
  • OPI red or black nail lacquers
  • business card case
  • JVC earphones
  • mini thermos
  • canisters
  • Gel Pens (set)
  • laptop cooling pad
  • The Love Dare book
  • Men are from Mars...book


OR Don't give me anything from above but DONATE at least a minimum of P500.00 to GMA Kapuso Foundation to help our kababayans in the Northern Mindanao who were badly affected by the typhoon "Sendong".


There! The list is also valid not just on Christmas but the whole year round, so don't limit your generosity this season only..share your blessings and it will come back to you a thousand folds.


My SHOUTOUT sa mga kababayan nten sa hilagang Mindanao, tuloy-tuloy lang po, at huwag po sana tayo mawalan ng pag-asa at minsan pa, patunayan nten na walang Ondoy o Pepeng or Sendong ang makakapag-wala ng ating pananalig sa Diyos at sa mas marami pang magagandang dahilan para ituloy ang takbo ng ating buhay. Tulong-tulong lang po tayo - Filipinos for Filipinos!


More info will be provided such as the foundation's account details for those who will pledge to donate for the victims of Sendong through PM. Have a blessed Christmas everyone.



-------


P.S.

Thanks to some friends who responded and confirmed that they were able to donate through my plea or their own, it was the best Christmas gift my hands can't have a hold but my heart will treasure them forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment