Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Good Old Days

Awww....because of this photo, I can absolutely claim that I have the best life of my young world! 




When I saw this yesterday circulating in facebook, I can't help but smile and suddenly reminisced on my childhood years. I remember my friends and the great times I had along with the memories of these cartoon shows I used to watch either at day or in the afternoon after a nap's time. Some of my top favorites were Peter Pan (the best), Sarah, Ang Munting Prinsesa, Cedie, Ang Munting Prinsipe, Mga Munting Pangarap ni Romeo and more.



Being a kid is so sweet. Now I'm already a mom myself, I wish there are still worthy children shows that the kids today can still watch without the need to subscribe to cable channels. I hope the local networks can also bring these amazing shows back again so that our kids will have time to enjoy these tagalog-dubbed cartoons like how we enjoyed them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment