Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Dahil Sa Pag-ibig" Photo Shoot with Piolo, Jericho, Maricar and Christine

UPDATE: Changed title of telesery from "Nang Dahil sa Pag-ibig" to "Dahil sa Pag-ibig)

An upcoming teleserye for ABS-CBN is made official last Monday, January 23 as the prime casts of "Dahil Sa Pag-ibig" did a photo shoot/announcement in ABS-CBN studio. The serye is top-billed by Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales, Maricar Reyes & Christine Reyes who was the recent one to join the casts. 

I believe some actors who will also be part of the show will be no less than Mr. Christopher De Leon, Denise Laurel and Rafael Rossel among others. No plot, story and character role descriptions are released yet for "Nang Dahil Sa Pag-ibig" but definitely, this is one big teleserye I'm sure everybody will look forward to this 2012. 

I was one of the privileged bloggers who got invited to the photoshoot-event and I actually enjoyed it. The four actors work so well with their photographers and stylists present  in the set by giving  their best shots in front of the camera lenses. I personally like the "happy mood" of Echo, he makes the atmosphere lighter in the set plus he accommodates our request for some photo-ops with him hahaha. I was also star struck with Piolo but he really seems quiet, and he seems really serious for this project. Maricar is very beautiful and I think her team-up with Jericho is something I would love to look forward to. Her chemistry with Jericho is also undeniable plus their faces exudes light aura that will make their turns in the shoot appears great on-cam. I can feel a certain "kilig" even when their just standing beside each other, I really hope their characters would really have that romantic sense because it's been a while since Echo had his own leading lady that marks a great partnership on-screen and something that the viewers would really enjoy. The other leading lady, Christine Reyes is no-question hot and pretty. It's my second time to see Christine in person and she's really nice and bubbly. I just can't decide yet whether her partnership with Piolo would also works as how she were with her previous leading men. But I guess, it would still depend on the story and their characters so its really too early to predict. We can only wish them good luck and probably wait when the camera started rolling.

Meanwhile, here are some of behind-the-scene photos from the photo shoot, click here to view.

Stay tuned to this blog for more updates about "Nang Dahil Sa Pag-ibig".

No comments:

Post a Comment