Sunday, June 30, 2013

Product Review: Unilab's Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub



I discovered Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub about two years ago and the tub’s packaging was in green label then.  Since then, I became a fan, I even bought quite a lot on Christmas of 2011 and gifted to my girlfriends.  


I actually recommended Asian Secrets Body Scrub to my friends before because of it’s exfoliating power that indeed gave my skin fair results after days of using it.  It works well when you use it before bathing and when the skin is still dry. You can already notice the smoothness of your skin after rinsing.  In my case I don’t need to use lotion after because my skin feels really smooth and soft already.






After some hiatus of not using body scrubs, I’m glad that Unilab send some samples for review.  I didn’t know that it has a new label already and if the variants are also different from the one that I used before.  I guess not because the scent is different and I actually like it more.  When I tried the variant with licorice and mulberry extract, I knew it smells better than the old one however, the texture and beads have the same effect on skin. The scrub work smoothly on the skin and doesn’t leave mine scratched or red unlike the other brand of scrubs I tried before.  After scrubbing, I usually leave it stay on for five minutes or while I work on my hair before rinsing.  Instantly, my skin feels softer and smoother on the first day of using it.



 
Should I continue using it? Of course! It did give me great results before and I’m sure Unilab has made their product even better to meet the changing demands for skin care products.  Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub is available in drug stores and supermarket nationwide.

2 comments:

  1. can i use that body scrub on my face??:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rochelle, tnx for dropping by! Regarding your question, I don't think you can use it in your face as the label says it's only for body's use. I haven't tried it on my face too since the beads may be a little bit harsh on the face's skin :)

    ReplyDelete