Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Orly Cool Romance Spa Party

I’d like to thank a dear friend and my kumare, Donna Andrada, for inviting me and my sis, Nikole, to a spa party last Friday, Feb 17. The event is for the launch of Orly’s latest “Cool Romance” collection and was held in Posh Nails, Timog branch.



Mostly are beauty bloggers and other members of media (radio & print) were there to welcome the new colors of Orly nail polish. Well Nikole and I are really not in the loop of beauty bloggers, we fondly called ourselves just beautiful bloggers hehehe. It’s my first time at Posh and it really feels great as the sweet pink and purple hues welcomed us plus some candy and cupcake treats in a buffet ready to be served while the guests are taken care of the Posh nail techs. It is indeed a fun-packed of pampering day.

Liz is the nail tech assigned to me and somehow, our faces are both familiar to each other, haha. At first, I kind of felt a little pain in my little toes as Liz start working on the edges of my nails. I told her not go deep on my big toe because the last person who touched it caused me pain but she insisted to ‘fix’ them.  Surprisingly, Liz did a great job and the bits of pain are totally worth it because I felt way better, thanks Liz!

I had a hard time choosing my polish. I actually love to have Jealous Much (Mint Crème) in my finger nails and have a different shade for my toes. But when I tried the Faint of Heart (soft gray crème) also one of Orly’s Cool Romance collection, I decided and settle with it for both my hands and feet’ polish. I love the results – pale, easy and light to my eyes while Nikole had the darker gray for her feet Steel your Heart (Charcoal Shimmer) and Artificial Sweetener (Dusty Rose Shimmer) in her hands. The other sweet colors are You’re Blushing (Wisteria Creme) and Prelude To A Kiss (Pastel Pink Crème) – I want to have them painted in my nails too…soon.

Over all, the event went well for me and my friend despite I lack sleep for consecutive days. Besides, I wanted to see Donna again because I miss her. She’s one great person I didn’t have to think twice before I asked her to be my son’s God parent. I’m really happy to see her and her gorgeous outfits again which have never change ever since I got to know her. Her current profession suits her so well but she remains the sweet and real-sweet gal, wish for more time and more events to be with her in the future.

Thanks to Ms. Cath Ilacad too, the owner of Posh Nails for welcoming us, we really had fun and we loved our stay in your Timog branch. To Orly Philippines and Sprint Asia for the invite – more power!

You may view more photos from the launch here



ORLY COOL ROMANCE

Elegancy yet modern color palette is the inspiration of ORLY’s spring color collection, Cool Romance.  A splash of cool pastels which let you feel fresh romanticism of love. This collection features six soft shades that epitomize femininity – Prelude to a Kiss (Pastel Pink Crème), Faint of Heart (Soft Gray Crème), Jealous Much (Mint Crème), You’re Blushing (Wisteria Crème), Artificial Sweetener (Dusty Rose Shimmer), and Steel your Heart (Charcolal Shimmer).  Celebrate love and femininity with your nails!


This limited collection I s sold at P349.75

ORLY nail lacqueres are FREE of DBP, FORMALDEHYDE & TOLUENE.

You can buy Orly items at:

Purebeauty Store | Marionnaud |First Aid Greenbelt | PCX (Rockwell, Ermita, Alabang Town Center) |Watsons (Greenbelt 5, Ayala Cebu) | Beauty by SM (Makati, Megamall, Fairview) | Landmark-Trinoma |Beauty Cocktails | Robinsons Department Store Ermita

6 comments:

  1. I don't use nail polish (all because I don't know how to apply them properly). But the new colors look nice, my sister would love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping by my blog :) I also don't know how to apply polish on my own that's why I have to visit a spa/salon pa (on rare occasions). The branded polish like ORLY looks really great on nails, and sure your sister would love it :)

      Delete
  2. Tried post nails before orly din ang ginamit ko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orly polish is really cool plus they have lots of amazing colors :)

      Tnx for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. I'll try posh nails next time. :)
    I love Orly polishes, too! But I really need someone to apply them for me. I'm not good with polishes. :(

    Btw, where did you get your hair done? (cut and color)
    I love it! :)

    Following you now, btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping by! Regarding your question "where did you get your hair done? (cut and color)
      I love it! :)" I'm sorry I cannot answer because I think you're referring to my friend Donna (in cream lace blouse n skirt). I actually asked her bout the name of her salon but I forgot. Anyway, I'll let you know once I've asked her again :)

      Delete