Friday, February 03, 2012

"Unofficially Yours" will be an official block buster hit!

I can already smell box-office success for this movie. I’ll place my bet that this is going to be the highest-grossing film of 2012 and I’m so sure of that!


Well, the trailer of “Unofficially Yours” is really promising and exciting. I cannot question the quality of this movie knowing that it’s a John Lloyd Cruz movie.  Plus add someone oozing with sex appeal that can pull-off the character role in the movie seamlessly, is no other than the hot and sexy, Ms. Angel Locsin.  “Unofficially Yours” is John Lloyd and Angel’s first project on big screen together and it’s also the first time of Angel to work with the very great director, Direk Cathy Garcia-Molina.


I’m excited about this movie, super! Just like my friends, my office mates, my sisters and my sister-in-laws. After all, I missed John Lloyd and Angel since the finale of their very successful “Imortal” tv series. However, I’m more excited to watch this movie since its theme is romantic-comedy and we all know that that is Direk Cathy’s specialty. Who would forget all the feel-good movies she has done that gave us viewers the best time of our life hahaha and gave way to actors John Lloyd, Bea, Sarah and Toni’s smashing box-office success. I have so much faith that this movie is worth our money and the second time it and the next we want to watch. 


Make sure you mark your calendar right, catch Star Cinema’s Valentines Day offering,“Unofficially Yours”  showing on February 15 in all cinemas nationwide Kitakits!


Read full Press Release of “Unofficially Yourshere and view photos from the presscon here.

And watch the trailer of the movie below.


No comments:

Post a Comment