Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The pathetic vain fake beauties…let’s go mean

Ranting…blame it on the dysmenorrheal :)

We, especially us women, are vain in our own different ways. But what get’s irritating, at least for me, are the superficial ones. The evolution of social media networking sites gave way to these fake sweet, prim, random &  stolen b*t**es to dominate or maybe make a “little existence” in the cyber world. They suddenly hooked a chance to show their kinds even if the world wouldn’t want to care. The latest camera phones + the internet + the “byutis” = a community of the “feeling, pa-epal, pa-cuters, pa-sweet-ers..name it, they’re everywhere!

And what just s*cks about this reality is that even in your very own circle, you’ll find them (lol). Even worse, they would always show up first in your page status update corner with their new album of their self-taken pictures, ready to ruin the days of many. It happens most of the time that whenever I want to check the latest from my friends, theirs is always the first to greet my face. Since they make a habit of uploading their pathetic-self photos taken (by themselves) in the cr, street corner, or anywhere as long as they grab a phone and took a minute pose, often times my page will be flooded by the latest “nightmare” whew! What got them topped the rank? Are their pictures seo-tagged that it works best for them to be on top and let their friends know “hey I got my new “Me” posted (for the nth time)”? Or is it just me? Is there someone who wants to ruin my day or are there some who enjoys to see me fu$*ed up? Hmmm…maybe, they are also the same & common people who I am ranting here about and want to tell my face “the feeling is mutual..b!7ch!” hahahahah… A break-even indeed!

I actually don’t have anything against them, why would they be in my circle in the first place? Not in this level and tone of writing will suffice my definition of “hate”.  It’s just that my mean genes got activated this morning and the first to launch before my eyes when I check my facebook account are the photo-ops of the “byutis” :).

So mean right? Sorry but sometimes I guess some people, that include me, really gets mean in order for us to feel a lot better.  I also don’t blame those people because somehow they don’t realize that they’ve been already causing irritations to others, but don't worry, this don’t happen every day, me saying mean things, it’s just that I have to let it out.J

No comments:

Post a Comment