Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3rd Birthday!



My dearest son celebrated his 3rd birthday last May 21 and we just had a very simple celebration in the house where we had dinner for immediate family and friends. 


What’s exciting about it, my husband and I cooked almost everything, well except for the trays of bake mac. I am proud of myself because it was my first time to cook spaghetti too, I super like the taste although some pasta gets burnt, it was still a hit to kids. DH cooked caldereta, beef broccoli and fried chickens. It was tiring but super enjoy especially when my son saw his photos which I printed and pasted in the wall. I wasn’t able to ask someone prepare a tarp for him so I just printed a greeting card in a short bond paper. 

For my beloved son, although I have already said my wishes for you, your Papa and I wants you to know that you are such a big joy in our lives. You made it more meaningful, more valued and loved always with your presence.  I love you so much Anak!

Thank you to our family and friends who sent their gifts, God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment