Thursday, September 01, 2011

Unproductive Blogger

The month of August is so boooo!! Gosh, I only had 4 blog posts! I am so ashamed of myself that I let procrastination hits on me again, my drafts were starting to accumulate dust in the dashboard, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Sometimes, I really couldn't find the amp to start a blog, even if great stories are running through my head. Its been a burden I'm sure for other bloggers too out there. I have the stories and yet the passion and drive seems to be lacking at times. I hope this month would be way different, I wish to blog more, share lots of stories, to express my thoughts, will you be a productive month, September? Please...please..


Oh Lord, please grant me that much needed drive...and passion..and energy and mostly, time to be truly committed in this thing I've learned to love since day one. Thank You.


So September, LEGGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment