Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines NOTD: Orly FxGel Nail Polish in Haute Red

Okay! After being a super laundry woman last weekend, it's time give my poor nails some glamorous treat.  You'll see from the photo below how it suffered from tons of clothes it washed and rinsed.  Being soaked in soap water for hours really took the glow away from these poor hands...




Elite Nails spa is always my go-to place for re-polishing of my nails.  I also need to have them fixed in preparation for a job-interview on the coming week.  I was indulged by the spa-owner who's also my friend, to try Orly Gel FX polish since she noticed my one-week old polish already chipped off everywhere haha. Joie said that the gel polish (like the one she was wearing too) lasts longer, usually up to 2 or 3 weeks. As usual, my nails' fairy god mother, Ate Marian took immediate rescue.  Before anything else, she cleaned and trimmed my cuticles first and when done, she asked me to choose my gel polish.  


Elite Nails' current Orly Gel FX colour range.




Product info:


Orly Gel FX is no ordinary gel manicure system. The cleanser, primer and base coat used in the treatment are power packed with a vitamin infusion. This revolutionary formula nourishes nails with feel-good ingredients for durability, strength and shine. Antioxidant vitamins A and E help to promote healthy nails while pro-vitamin B5 protects the structure of the natural nail.




Since V-day is coming, I want my nail paint with something like 'hot red' so I chose the 'haute red' colour. :) Initially, nail bed should be well-buffed and free from dust or oil, thus the presence of  cleaning wipes to use before and after each gel application.  A primer (also from Orly FX gel brand) will be applied to the nails very thinly and let dry before the gel base coat is applied.  It will then be cured inside the UV for about 1-2 minutes. Once dry, first coat of the coloured-gel will be applied, cured in the UV, wiped/cleaned, then put on second coat, following the same procedure and the top/glossy coat is applied last. The whole process of gel application would usually took an hour or more.








See how Orly Gel FX amazingly transformed my nails from being 'pitiful-looking' to a glowing set of nails.  I can't help but rave on the glossy finish this product gave my nails plus the color "haute red" compliments my tone.






Elite Nails Spa is currently offering "Gelicure" available at all of their branches. For more info, call or text these numbers - 09336537276, 09215918801, 09178086950 or at (02) 480-6832.  You can also get updates online via their Facebook fan page and follow them on Twitter (@eliteNailsSpa) too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment